K: What I already KNOW
Some of the common IT resources available in schools
The advantages and disadvantages of IT
W: What I WANT TO LEARN
What are the other IT resources that are available and how to use/intergrate them in the lessons
How do we balance IT and actual teaching in class
L: What I LEARNED this week
Web 2.0 - the various aspects of it
Second life, facebook, blogging
relating to students on their terms - the various devices that can be used to capture their attention. eg, facebook, DS, PSP
Q: What QUESTIONS I still have
What about students that do not have internet at home, how are we to make them 'catch up' with what is available out there?
Internet identity - if we are to be so open about our identity in the internet, doesn't this mean that the students would know too much about who we are as teachers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment